Day One of racing at the 2012 World Sprints consisted of 83 races!
Thanks to the heroic efforts of Lynds Roberts and her merry band of volunteers, these 83 races were held finished on time – actually only 7 minutes late.
Canadian teams medalled with:
- Bronze for the Master 70 Men – V12 500,
- Gold for the Senior Master Men – V12 500,
- Gold for the Golden Master Men – V12 500,
- Gold for the Master Women – V12 500 and
- Gold for the Master Men – V12 500.
Full results are online at http://www.vaaworldsprints2012.com/. Another big day tomorrow with the last V12 races, V1 500 and the beginning of the V6 500. Watch the CORA twitter feed for up to the minute results.